Dollar store is my favorite place to shop; pocket-friendly and has almost everything I need.
Well, the entire store and all the items are by default on this list, but due to constraints, these are my top picks:
- Storage : collapsible storage containers in different sizes, plastic boxes with lids,over-the-door racks, plastic wastebaskets
- Health & Beauty : bath sponges,tissues,cosmetics, makeup wipes, cotton swabs,small mirrors,buckets,bobby pins,hair supplies,lint rollers, medicines, ointments,bathing salts,body scrubbers,bath towels,sunglasses,sunscreen and moisturizers
- Books,Crafts & toys: coloring books, adhesives, markers, pens, journals, stick pads, stamp pads, hardcovers, bubble wands, picture frames
- Party items:balloons,gift boxes,invitations,table covers,party plates and other disposables,party masks,cards.
- Kitchen & household: kitchen towels, storage containers, water bottles, dining items, ice trays,door mats, travel mugs, napkins, crockery
- Cleaning: we usually buy air freshers,laundry detergents, trash bags and fabric softeners here.
- Picture frames/decorative posters: they are so affordable and has a good collection
- Perfume/Incense sticks/matchboxes/diffusers
- Phone accessories
- Food: candy,boxed food items,soft drinks,gums and mints,condiments
My top #1 from this list of favorites would be storage and organisation; these stores literally have everything you need to organize your entire house;be it a kitchen, bedroom or a closet. You can make small and confined places into spacious areas using dollar store organizers. A big thumbs up for it 😀
Articles I found helpful about dollar store hacks:
*there are like myriads of articles online about dollar store hacks, I just managed to post these*
-Dollar store Organizing Ideas
-Dollar Store Hacks
If you like shopping from Dollar store, comment below and tell me about your favorites 🙂